Over-the-top video-on-demand service Paramount Plus has introduced brand-new linear channels. Like conventional cable television, it will now air movies and shows in a linear fashion and is on equal footing with rival streaming services like Peacock, which also offer live, linear programs.
What is Paramount Plus?
Paramount Network, of which Paramount Plus is a part of, is owned by Viacom Media Networks and boasts more than 80.24 million customers in the United States. Viacom has put the Paramount Network in the driver’s seat for its original scripted programming, and the network is competing with basic-tier subscription services like FX.
Shows on Paramount Plus
Paramount Plus’s content library has a massive list of TV shows and movies. Below is the list of some of the most content on Paramount Plus
- Top Gun
- The Lost City
- The Offer
- Jerry & Marge Go Large
- Sonic 2
- The Godfather
- Criminal Minds
- The Twilight Zone
- Twin Peaks
- The Wolf of Wall Street
- Mission: Impossible
What Channel is Paramount on Dish Network?
Paramount Network is the most popular channel on Dish Network. Most customers subscribe to the service due to the reliable signal it delivers across the country, especially in rural regions where the signal is less strong than in large cities.
Depending on your selected package, Dish Network can provide you with more than 200 channels. Paramount can be viewed on Dish Network channel 241, and the company provides free installation to new customers.
All Dish Network packages are listed here:
- Dish Network’s base package, America’s Top 120, has 190 channels for $64.99 per month.
- Dish Network’s second package, America’s Top 120+, costs $79.99 monthly and includes 190+ channels.
- America’s Top 200 package is Dish Network’s third membership tier, including 240+ channels for $89.99 a month.
- Dish Network’s America’s Top 250 package, the company’s fourth subscription tier, has 290+ channels for $99.99 per month.
Features of Dish Network
If you have a Dish Network subscription, you can use the Dish Anywhere app without spending a dime to watch live TV, on-demand videos, and DVR recordings.
With this Dish Network package, you also get the DVR storage device known as HopperGo, which can record up to 100 hours of video across five linked devices.
What Channel is Paramount Plus on 2023
Paramount Plus is available on a variety of networks. A detailed list of those networks is as below:
- Channel 1146 on AT&T U-verse High-Definition Cable
- Channel 53 on Charter’s High-Definition Service
- Channel 827 on Comcast’s Xfinity HD service
- Channel 1025 on Cox High-Definition
- Channel 241 HD on DirecTV
- Channel 241 HD on Dish Network
- Channel 65/116 on Time Warner
- Channel 554 on Verizon FiOS
FAQ About Paramount Plus
What Channel is Paramount Plus on DirecTV?
Paramount Network shows are only available with a DirecTV subscription and can be viewed on channel 241 with a monthly fee of $4.99 with ads and $9.99 without ads.
What shows will Paramount Plus have?
You can access over 30,000 series and movies from BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Paramount Pictures, and Smithsonian Channel, as well as original content, live sports, breaking news, kids and family programming, and even your local CBS station with Paramount Plus.
What is the difference between Paramount and Paramount Plus?
The primary distinction between Paramount and Paramount Plus is that the former is a typical cable channel accessible only through a paid live TV package, while the latter is a free-standing streaming service.
What are my plan options for the Paramount+ channel on Prime Video?
If you subscribe to Prime Video’s Premium plan, you can watch Paramount+ commercial-free* for just $9.99 per month. Visit paramountplus.com and click “Try It Free” to sign up for the ad-supported Essential plan.
How can I watch Paramount Plus?
Paramount Plus is available in the Apple TV app store, as well as on Android TV and the Amazon Fire TV Stick, and can be downloaded onto almost all mobile devices for free.
How do I get Paramount Plus on my smart TV?
To get Paramount Plus on your smart TV, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Get the Paramount Plus app.
- Open Google Play by navigating to the Apps section of the Home screen on your Android TV.
- Log in if you haven’t already or register.
- Start up the program and begin watching your favorite shows.
Is there a Paramount Plus channel?
The Paramount Network is the exclusive channel for the Paramount Plus streaming service, and you can also watch the shows available on Paramount Network using services like Dish and others.
Can you get Paramount Plus through Dish?
Yes, Dish subscribers can access the Paramount Network channel and the Paramount Plus app.
What channel is Paramount Plus on Dish Network?
The Dish Network’s featured channel lineup includes Paramount Plus at number 241.
You may also like:
- How to watch Netflix on Facetime with Friends
- Best Alfred Hitchcock Movies on Netflix
- List of One Piece Movies
- Best Filipino Romance Films