JetBlue Airways, one of the leading budget airlines in the United States, offers flights to over 100 domestic and international destinations. With its headquarters in Long Island City, New York City, JetBlue operates from five bases located at different airports across the country: BOS (Boston), FLL (Fort Lauderdale), JFK (New York), LAX (Los Angeles), and MCO (Orlando).
But if you’re specifically looking for information about JetBlue’s terminal at San Francisco International Airport (SFO), you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll cover everything you need to know about JetBlue’s terminal at SFO, including the terminal map, arrivals and departures information, amenities, parking facilities, and more. So let’s dive in!
Which Terminal is JetBlue in at SFO?
San Francisco International Airport (SFO) is one of California’s major airports, serving the San Francisco Bay Area. Situated at an elevation of 13 ft (4 m) above mean sea level (AMSL), SFO is primarily a hub for United Airlines and Alaska Airlines.
SFO is equipped with four terminals: Harvey Milk Terminal 1, Terminal 2, Terminal 3, and the International Terminal. These terminals house seven concourses categorized from A to G.
JetBlue operates from Harvey Milk Terminal 1 (North-Door 2) at SFO. While the majority of their flights are handled in Terminal 1, the International Terminal is also frequently utilized for codeshare flights.
JetBlue Terminal Facilities at SFO
When you fly with JetBlue at SFO, you can take advantage of various amenities and services available at their terminal. These include:
- Ticket Counter
- Baggage Service Office
- Unaccompanied Minors Pick-up & Drop-off
- Cashless Lobby
- Self-Service Kiosk
- Jetbridge Access
The JetBlue Ticket Counter at SFO is located in Terminal 1 and opens 2 hours before the scheduled departure time. Make sure to check the counter closes 30 minutes before departure.
For unaccompanied minors, the drop-off and pick-up locations are also at the Ticket Counter. If you’re arriving to receive an unaccompanied minor, you’ll need to check for Gate Pass availability at the ticket counter.
SFO Airport Ground Transportation Facilities
Getting to and from SFO is convenient, thanks to its extensive ground transportation options. Here are a few examples:
- Lyft/Uber Services: Curbside drop-offs are available at the domestic terminals on the Departures or Arrivals levels, or on Level 5 of the Domestic Garage.
- BART Rapid Rail: Rapid rail service operates from SFO to various destinations in northern San Mateo County, San Francisco, and the East Bay.
- Caltrain Commuter Rail: Rail service is provided between San Francisco and San Jose.
- SamTrans Public Bus Service: Routes 292 and 398 stop directly at the Airport terminals.
- Airporters Service: Privately operated buses travel to pre-arranged stops at scheduled frequencies.
- Car Rental Services: Nine car rental providers offer their services at SFO Airport.
- Courtesy Shuttles: Shuttles to participating airport-area hotels are located at the Hotel Courtesy Shuttle Zone on the Departures/Ticketing Level roadway at all terminals.
- AirTrain Service: SFO’s AirTrain operates 24/7, with departures from stations as frequent as every four minutes.
JetBlue Terminal SFO Map
To help you navigate the airport, here’s a map of JetBlue’s terminal at SFO:
The four terminals at SFO collectively have 115 gates, organized alphabetically in a counterclockwise ring. Terminal 1 is situated between Terminal 2 and the International Terminal. JetBlue operates its domestic flights from Terminal 1, while codeshare flights are handled from the International Terminal.
To reach Terminal 1 at SFO, you can utilize the airport shuttle service, light rail service, bus service, or your private vehicle. Airport access roads are available around the terminal area for convenient access.
JetBlue Terminal SFO Departures and Arrivals
For JetBlue flights departing or arriving at SFO, you’ll find Terminal 1 to be your point of contact. However, codeshare flights labeled as JetBlue might be operated from the international terminal by partner airlines.
Terminal 1 at SFO provides all the necessary facilities, including ticket counters, baggage services, self-service kiosks, restaurants, and more.
Is There a JetBlue Lounge at SFO?
While there is no dedicated JetBlue lounge at SFO Airport, you still have plenty of dining options available at Terminal 1. Here are some popular restaurants to explore:
- Cafe X
- The Little Chihuahua
- Illy Caffe
- Bourbon Pub
- Fresh & Natural
- Proper Food
- Ritual Coffee
- Drake’s Flyaway
- Goldilocks Filipino Cuisine
JetBlue Parking at SFO Airport
If you’re driving to SFO, you’ll find a range of on-site and off-site parking options to choose from. The airport offers various parking spaces, including domestic parking, international parking, long-term parking, ParkFAST, and ParkVALET facilities.
The domestic terminal parking is located in the center section of Terminals 1, 2, and 3. The international parking area is located near the entrance of the International Terminal. Additionally, there’s a long-term parking facility near the airport entrance. ParkFAST and ParkVALET services are available in the domestic parking lots.
To ensure convenience, SFO offers online parking space booking through its official website. By booking early, you can secure your spot hassle-free.
Car Rental Services at SFO Airport
For passengers looking to rent a car, SFO has an on-site Rental Car Center. Passengers can easily pick up and drop off rental cars at the center.
To reach the Rental Car Center from the SFO Terminals, passengers can use the AirTrain Blue line. The AirTrain is an automated people mover system that operates 24/7 at SFO. AirTrain stations are available in all terminals, the Rental Car Center, SFO’s BART station, and terminal parking garages.
Nine car rental companies offer their services at SFO Airport, including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Sixt, Hertz, National, and Thrifty. Additionally, off-airport rental car agencies are also available and served by free shuttle service from the SFO Rental Car Center. These include Airport Van Rental, NU Car Rentals, Payless Car Rental, and Fox.
If you’re an AAA member, AARP member, active-duty military personnel, national guard member, or federal government employee, you can enjoy exclusive car rental discounts and benefits. Be sure to check out the provided links to learn more about the discounts and amenities available to you.
Conclusion on JetBlue Terminal at SFO
In conclusion, this article has provided you with comprehensive information about JetBlue’s terminal at San Francisco International Airport (SFO). Key points to remember include:
- SFO is a major international airport serving the San Francisco Bay Area.
- JetBlue operates from Harvey Milk Terminal 1 (North-Door 2) at SFO.
- Terminal 1 handles all JetBlue arrivals and departures, while some codeshare flights labeled as JetBlue are operated from the International Terminal.
- Although there is no JetBlue lounge at SFO, Terminal 1 offers a variety of restaurants and dining options.
- SFO provides various on-site and off-site parking options, as well as a dedicated Rental Car Center.
- Remember to check for exclusive car rental discounts and benefits if you’re an AAA member, AARP member, active-duty military personnel, national guard member, or federal government employee.
If you have any further questions about JetBlue’s terminal at SFO, here are some FAQs to help:
FAQs on JetBlue Terminal at SFO
Where does JetBlue operate from at SFO?
JetBlue operates from Harvey Milk Terminal 1 (North-Door 2) at SFO.
Are there JetBlue lounges at SFO?
No, there are no dedicated JetBlue lounges at SFO. However, you can explore various dining options available in Terminal 1.
What are the parking options at SFO?
SFO offers on-site parking facilities, including domestic parking, international parking, long-term parking, ParkFAST, and ParkVALET. Online booking is available for your convenience.
Now that you have all the essential information about JetBlue’s terminal at SFO, you can plan your travel with ease. Happy flying!